- HIRING —
- London, Westfield Stratford, N, UK
- Retail - Management
HIRING – SALES MANAGER
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Sales Manager
The Sales Manager assists the Store Manager in operating a David's Bridal retail store by focusing primarily on floor management to ensure an exceptional customer service experience for each bride by consistently reviewing and training associates on Customer Relationship Management to drive the business.
Our most successful Sales Managers are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team; can manage, lead, and coach a sales oriented team in a positive professional environment, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
Experience Required: 2 years prior retail in supervisory role
- Leads sales floor management to ensure an A+ shopping experience for our customers
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the David’s Bridal store when the store manager is not in the store, and becomes responsible for all store manager responsibilities for that shift
- Addresses customer service issues in the store and work to resolve all issues following the Grey Zone Guidelines without escalating to store manager; if possible, addressing issues in the moment
- Drives achievement of customer service/satisfaction goals and standards
- Ensures CRM is consistently executed to build appointments and drive the business utilizing My Customers
- Monitors stylist payroll and provide input to store manager on suggested schedule changes necessary to manage the store’s payroll budget
- Coaches, teaches and role models sales behaviors to stylists to increase store conversion metrics and achieve sales per hour goals
- Supervises Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for all applicable associates
- Oversees the visual merchandising standards for the store
- Leads the communication of the promotions and contests in the store in partnership with the store manager
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the David’s Bridal Outreach Program
- Trains associates on the David’s Bridal Partnership Program
- Supports store manager in building and retaining the winning team
- Provides input to store manager on performance reviews and disciplinary sessions
- Does any other function in which the store manager determines essential to the performance of this job
A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- A 401K Program
- Paid Vacation & Paid Personal Days
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Generous employee discount after 1st pay period
- Pet Benefits
- Competitive Salary Bonus Opportunity
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30 minutes.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.